- Meet the Staff
- Patient Information
- Products / Promotions
- Contact Us
Did you know that you can now share the experience you had with us via an audio testimonial?
Call this toll-free number (855) 688-1613 and record your audio review now!Recording an audio review is as easy as making a phone call!
5 Star Reviews
One of the most visually noticeable signs of aging is the loss of facial volume. This, along with the natural pull of gravity causes hollowing of the eyes, hollowing of the cheeks, jowls, wrinkles, and folds. Dermal fillers are injectable products used to replace that lost volume, restoring youthful contours and filling out wrinkles. There are many different brands and types of fillers on the market today. The most common are hyaluronic acid based formulas, which provide instant results lasting from several months to several years. Some formulas are more permanent and the results may take a little longer to develop.
Benefits of dermal fillers
Dermal fillers are used for a variety of anti-aging and cosmetic enhancement purposes. The benefits include:
- Reduce or eliminate moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds
- Plump up hollow cheeks
- Reduce under-eye darkness
- Correct irregularities and deformities in the nasal area
- Plump thin lips or create that perfect pout
- Improve the appearance of jowls and much more
What to expect
We begin with a consultation and facial evaluation. The best product will be chosen according to your specific needs and goals. Most often, thinner formulas are used for fine lines, lip augmentation, and other delicate contouring where the injections are rather superficial. Deeper injections are needed in areas such as the cheeks where greater volume is needed, and thicker, more resilient formulas are used. Once the optimal product and treatment location have been determined, you will receive one or several comfortable injections beneath the skin.
Some dermal fillers work by stimulating collagen production, leading to natural volumization from within. There is essentially no downtime and minimal side effects with dermal fillers. You may notice mild redness or swelling at the injection site, but it can be covered with cosmetics and should resolve quickly. In most cases, you will see results instantly. The effects could be compared to a balloon plumping up underneath the skin. However, some products work more gradually, by stimulating your body to produce collagen.
If you are ready to rediscover your youthful appearance, contact Memphis Center for Aesthetic Medicine and arrange an appointment.
- Look younger without surgery with dermal fillers in Germantown, TN
- Germantown, TN area dermatologist offers lip injections
- Germantown, TN patients can use facial fillers for effective anti-aging treatment
- Memphis doctor offers lip fillers for beautiful enhancement
- Tennessee area Cosmetic Surgeon describes the benefits of wrinkle fillers
- Using fillers for volume loss due to aging and rapid weight loss is a great idea for our Germantown patients